That we emphasize daily our commitment to employee training, to provide the correct environment to nurture a positive employee morale and to emphasize a workplace environment conductive to promoting employee, employer relations.
That we work to achieve continuous improvement not only with our customers but also, just as importantly, with the manufactures we represent.
That we works specifically to embrace aboriginal communities, to train and employ aboriginals within our work force and to give them every equal opportunity we would provide all other Canadians.
And finally that both management and staff are completely dedicated to the continued growth and well being of the United supply entity throughout all the aspects of our business.
- Servicing the North since 1945
- Locally owned
- Employs 85 people company wide
- Entire delivery fleet is company owned
- Five- 5 ton Kenworth delivery vans c/w lubricant pumping equipment
- Over 1.5 million in inventoried consumables
- Six bulk lubricant tanks with an inventory capacity of 140,000L c/w packaging capabilities & custom blending
- Vendor-managed inventory
- Total operational purchasing system
- Environmentally responsible solutions